Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The Universe --> apologies, help, and love

Daily, I receive an e-mail service which usually provides good advice. Here is a piece of advice I received today which I must share with the blogosphere:

Did you know that whenever you whisper, "I'm sorry..." to someone quietly in your mind, Daniel, someone over here sheds a tear and healing begins?

Did you know that whenever you whisper, "Can I help you..." to someone quietly in your mind, someone over here sheds a tear and an army of angels are sent?

And, did you know that whenever you whisper, "I love you..." to someone quietly in your mind, someone over here sheds a tear, healing begins, an army of angels are sent, and 10,000 bells are rung?

Actually, you even have your own marching band that follows you everywhere....

I love you,
The Universe

No comments: